11th February 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?

How to apply for PhD in IT?

I have completed MCA want to do PhD. So I want to know eligibility criteria, Percentage required, syllabus, complete exam details.? It would really good if you can give me in details.

Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  2. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  3. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  6. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  7. How much percentage is required in MCA to be eligible for doing Ph.D course?
  8. How much percentage is required for MCA?
  9. For admission in PhD only post graduation score matters? Criteria for MCA holder for admission in IITs?
  10. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  11. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  12. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for MCA candidate?
  13. How can I complete Ph.D course being an MCA graduate?
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD for an MCA postgraduate?
  16. How to apply for PhD in Computer science after completing MCA?
  17. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  18. Marks required to do M.Tech after MCA? Eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
11th February 2016, 07:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to apply for PhD in IT?

I have completed MCA want to do PhD. So I want to know eligibility criteria, Percentage required, syllabus, complete exam details.? It would really good if you can give me in details.

Thanks.
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course in IT.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

You must have valid GATE/UGC NET score card.

I have attached the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam for Computer Science so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 33 views)
12th February 2016, 02:24 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?

You are eligible to apply for the course of PhD in IT if you have completed your MCA with 50% marks.
This is the only eligibility criteria.
You will need to clear the Entrance Examination as well as the Personal Interview to get admission to the University of your choice.
A PhD course does not have any syllabus as it is a research oriented course.
So you will have to do some new work in the field of your choice.
You will be further helped in the process by your guide when you finally take admission to the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?