2nd February 2015, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?

Sir/Mam,

I am a post graduate in commerce. I would like to do phd in commerce or phd in management.let me know about the eligibility,duration,syllabus ,date of application and fees structure of the same.moreover i wish to do the course through distance education.at present i lives in dubai.kindly tell me the details.

regards

AMRUTHA SUDHEESH

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join Ph.D in Commerce after completion of M.Com course with 64% of marks?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  3. Eligibility and criteria to apply for PhD in India or Abroad?
  4. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  5. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for PhD(pharmaceutics) in Germany?
  7. Eligibility criteria for PhD VLSI Design in India or Abroad?
  8. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  9. Is there any option to do PhD in Mathematics? What is the eligibility criteria?
  10. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  11. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  13. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  14. Details on how to join M.Phil in commerce and Ph.D in Commerce? What is the name of the entrance for M.Phil in Commerce or Ph.D in Commerce? Percentage of marks required to join the course?
  15. How can we join Architecture stream by taking science or commerce? What sort of exams are required to join commerce stream?
  16. Eligibility criteria for PhD in Mathematics after MCA?
  17. How to do Ph.D Marketing from IIM? What are the preparations required for it?
  18. Is there any way to get into Shipping and Logistics after commerce? Qualifications and criteria required?
2nd February 2015, 11:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?

The minimum requirement for getting admission in a Ph.D program is a Master's Degree with 55% marks. Hence, if you have got M.Com qualification with this percentage then you are definitely eligible for admission. There is relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.

Those who have got NET/SLET/JRF are exempted from Ph.D entrance exam. M.Phil degree holders are also eligible for admission without any entrance exam. If you have at least 5 years of professional experience then also you can apply for admission without any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?