2nd November 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Need previous year solved papers of Ph.D. in Library and Information Science?

I am doing Ph.D. in Library and Information science. So please provide me the previous years solved papers of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. PhD admission for Library Information Science?
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Library and Information Science?
  3. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for Library Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. NET Library and Information Science Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Solved question papers and MCQ's of library information science of MLIS?
  7. Indian Statistical Institute MS in Library and Information Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Names of the universities offering Ph.D? I am interested in doing Ph.D in library and information science
  10. Solved question papers for UGC NET and SLET exam for Library and Information Science -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  12. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Fundamentals of Information Communication Technologies Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Detailed information about PET for Library & Information Science postgraduate?
  14. Solved question papers of Library and Information Science for UGC NET -- [Most Discussed]
  15. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Public Library System And Services Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to download previous year Question Papers of NET Exam for Library Science?
  17. UGC NET solved papers for library and science
  18. Procedure to do PhD in Library and Information science at Kurukshetra University?
2nd November 2015, 11:32 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need previous year solved papers of Ph.D. in Library and Information Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing Ph.D. in Library and Information science. So please provide me the previous years solved papers of the course?
Below are the attachments of Ph.D. in Library and Information science question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?