27th September 2010, 06:48 PM

Can I do correspondence course using GATE marks in various IIT institutes? Will I be able to avail scholarships like regular students?

can i do correspondence courses using gate marks in various iit institues? will i be able to avail all the scholarships like other full time students get?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join correspondence course in IIT through my GATE score? Will I be able to avail the scholarships?
  2. Fee of B.Ed programmes? Where to submit the form along with the fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the institutes offering scholarships for engineering in Maharashtra? Can I avail scholarship after scoring 67% in HSE and 79 in CET?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for any scholarship if secured 65% in B.Tech 1st year?
  5. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  6. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  7. How to get scholarship or financial aid for pursuing MBA?
  8. Scholarship to study B.Tech course in Abroad?
  9. Are there scholarships available for colleges based on 12th board marks? How much is required to avail such scholarships?
  10. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  11. How and when I can apply for study scholarship?
  12. How to get the educational scholarship being a student of Anthropology?
  13. Chances to get scholarship for B.Tech 1st year student with 90% in Intermediate? -- [New]
  14. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  15. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  16. Any good institutes giving scholarships to international students?
  17. Can I get any scholarship or government grants being financially very poor?
  18. What are the formalities/eligibility to get admission for M.Arch? What is the fee structure for the same?
9th March 2011, 01:45 PM
salman555

Arrow Re: Can I do correspondence course using GATE marks in various IIT institutes? Will I be able to avail scholarships like regular students?

Dear friend,,
As far as i know there is no such correspondence course available using GATE results. If you have a good score in GATE then better go for full time course. This chance never comes again.. ALL THE BEST.
1st September 2011, 12:26 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do correspondence course using GATE marks in various IIT institutes? Will I be able to avail scholarships like regular students?

I suggest you to do your entire course in IIT as you got a good score..
aS I THINK THERE IS NO CORRESPONDENCE COURSE IN gate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?