29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Where to get the information about the new entrance examination for PHD to get admission at UDCT, Matunga, Mumbai?

I will complete my M Pharmacy next year, & since there was specific exam i.e. UGC entrance exam for PHD to get admission at I C T, Matunga , Mumbai till last year but now it has been stopped conducting that exam by UGC, so plz guide me about next exame name & syllabus to get admitted at ICT, Mumbai for PHD in Pharnaceutics dept

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and Important dates of PhD entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University?
  2. What are the best colleges for PhD in Mumbai? Eligibility to do PhD?
  3. Agricultural colleges/Universities with eligibility criteria offering Ph.D programme for M.Sc(Microbiology) student? Is there any entrance exam for admission?
  4. Can i do Ph.D.in Organic Chemistry after completing M.Sc. in same with 65%?
  5. Any opportunity for MSc physics in HP in teaching field?
  6. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  7. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  8. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  9. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  10. Scholarships and institutes for PhD in Chemistry at Mumbai?
  11. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  12. Possibilities of doing Ph.D. in Architecture after ME in same?
  13. Detailed information about upcoming PhD Entrance Test to get admission in PhD(Bengali)?
  14. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  15. GATE score required for Mtech bioprocess engineering from UDCT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Direct admission for Diploma in Civil Engineering at VJTI College, Matunga for 10th student?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission for LLB course in Mumbai being a candidate having completed B.Com and M.Com? Fee structure for this and which books to prepare for the Entrance Exam?
  18. Can I apply to study PhD in Management being a MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Requirements to apply?
24th February 2023, 04:17 PM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: Where to get the information about the new entrance examination for PHD to get admission at UDCT, Matunga, Mumbai?

You can visit the official website of Institute of Chemical Technology (ICT) https://www.ictmumbai.edu.in/ , Mumbai to get the latest information regarding the entrance examination for Ph.D. in the Pharmaceutics department. Alternatively, you can also contact the admissions department of ICT for the same. They should be able to provide you with the necessary details regarding the examination name, syllabus, and other relevant information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?