21st February 2017, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Universities in Rajasthan?

What is the procedure for Ph.D in commerce or from maharaja gangasingh university or other university in rajasthan? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  2. How many universities are there which offer Ph.D in commerce? When can I apply for these universities?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Computer Application in Rajasthan?
  4. List of universities offering PhD in English in India? Procedure to apply?
  5. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc for PhD? In which college of Rajasthan to apply? Which exam to give for colleges in Rajasthan?
  6. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  7. List of universities offering PhD in Geography in Kerala? Procedure to apply?
  8. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  9. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  10. Courses suitable after completing M.Com in Gujarati?
  11. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  12. Universities/colleges offering PhD in Mechanical Engineering in Rajasthan?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  14. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  15. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics in Abroad? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for UGC-NET to study PhD in Commerce for M.Com postgraduate?
  18. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
23rd February 2017, 11:12 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Universities in Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure for Ph.D in commerce or from maharaja gangasingh university or other university in rajasthan? Can you please give me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can guide me with the complete information soon. Thank you!

For taking admission to PhD in Commerce for the universities in Rajasthan like Central University of Rajasthan, you have to apply online or offline. Candidates should have done Master’s Degree in Commerce with at least 55% marks from the university or from any other recognized universities shall be eligible for the PhD in Commerce. Master’s Degree should have been done after completing Bachelor’s Degree full course. The candidates need to appear for an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university for taking PhD in Commerce admission. The applicants who have qualified CSIR/UGC NET exam or SLET and Teacher Fellowship holders and M.Phil holders shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The above given is the common admission procedure followed for PhD Commerce admission in the Universities in Rajasthan.
23rd February 2017, 10:47 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Commerce from Universities in Rajasthan?

To do Ph.D in Commerce field, you must have to gain a Masters degree in Commerce which is M.Com from a recognised University. After that you must have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
After qualifying in the NET examination, you can take admission to study Ph.D in Commerce from Maharaja Gangasingh University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?