13th May 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in private while working in school?

What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in private while working in school? Can someone please let me know the procedure which I need to follow up for the same? Awaiting for someone's reply soon as I am not sure about the next steps!

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  2. How to apply for B.Ed after finishing BSc Computers and working in private school with 3 years experience?
  3. What is the procedure and vacancy available to apply for Kenriya Vidyalaya school?
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya school? When there will be vacancy in the school?
  6. How this is possible for me of doing Ph.D in Geography being a candidate working as a School Teacher in a recognized aided school in Kolkata?
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  8. How to apply for Ph.D in English? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  10. How to get admission in CBSE board school (Mumbai) from a local school (in Delhi) which is not recognized?
  11. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  12. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  13. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  15. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  16. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  17. How to apply for ICWA and what is the procedure? I am working in Accounting Job in private company
  18. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
14th May 2015, 10:02 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D course in private while working in school?

You can apply for part time Ph.D admission in your field of study if you have got master's degree with at least 55% marks. If you haven't got 55% marks then you will not be eligible until you belong to reserved category as they get 5% relaxation in marks.

Admission in mainly based on the entrance exam and interview which is conducted by the University. You have to apply on a prescribed format when the notification is released by the University. If you have NET/SLET/JRF or M.Phil or 5 years of professional experience in given field then you will be exempted from entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?