19th April 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Further step for PhD after qualifying NET and JRF exams?

What will be the procedure after qualifying NET and JRF exams? I mean how should i proceed further or do next for PhD?

23rd May 2014, 08:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Further step for PhD after qualifying NET and JRF exams?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know the after step of doing PhD in any specialization subject and also clearing JRF. So I am going to clearing your doubts and trying to solve as far as possible for you that you are being cleared for that.

So if you are being qualified in JRF after that you can go for a research line with a fellow ship and for that you have to be get in admit in a good institute for your research. Then if that not as you choose your line then the next is to be a lecturer or a teacher in IIT or in a very good colleges or universities as you have cleared JRF with a very good score as far as I know. So as you have chosen is your line is depend on your choice that what you want to do in your future.

So as you can do your research under any good research line teacher or in a good university that you have completed it successfully in that you will be rewarded as an award and also be becomes a scientist in your future. So best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?