17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry while working as a junior scientist for Nanotechnology project?

Hi everyone,

I have completed my masters in chemistry and currently working as junior scientist for Nanotechnology project. I am planning to do Phd, I have sent a mail to many of prof all over the world, but no reply from many of them. If anyone are doning Phd means, can you pls refer or help me in guiding like how to approach prof. Pls help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  2. How can I apply for PhD course being a Junior Fellowship researcher in DBT?
  3. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  4. Scope of Pharmacist and Biotechnology in India
  5. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  6. Eligibility for a job after MSc in Bioinformatics -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  8. Procedure to do PhD after M.Sc Chemistry?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  10. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  11. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  12. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  13. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  14. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  15. PhD in Chemistry Colleges or Universities with affordable fee structures
  16. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  17. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry being a College lecturer?
  18. How to find good colleges and good guide for PhD? Is NET necessary for pursuing PhD?
24th April 2015, 02:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry while working as a junior scientist for Nanotechnology project?

Most of the Universities abroad have a procedure for Ph.D admission and you have to follow that procedure to get admission. First of all if you looking for admission in abroad for Ph.D then you have to qualify exams like GRE and IELTS/TOEFL which is the minimum requirement along with your academic qualification.

If you are looking for admission in India then you have to wait for the admission notification for Ph.D program in your field. Once the notification is released you have to apply on a prescribed format and send it to the address along with documents related to your qualifications. You will be called for interview before admission. You have experience in the given field and it will benefit you because you will be exempted from entrance exam if experience in above 5 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?