25th September 2015, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?

PhD -IN MANAGEMENT (HRM) .HI SIR ANY ONE HELP TO ME ,I AM COMPLETED MBA(HRM)
IN DISTANCE 2013 , NOW I AM INTRESTED TO PhD ,IN PART TIME ONLY .I AM A PUBLIC SECTOR EMPLOYEE, What are the steps I need to follow now. Can someone please reply?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  2. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  3. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  4. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate?
  5. Does BHU Varanasi conduct part time phd is management? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  7. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  8. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  9. Possibility to get admission in Kerala University for part time Ph.D programme for a village officer under Kerala Government who has passed PG in Public Administration?
  10. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  11. How to join for Ph.D programme in finance(part time)? I am working in private sector bank as Assistant Manager in Chennai
  12. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  14. Should I have to take permission again for studying Part Time PhD in Hindi if working in a PSU? List of universities and topics for research?
  15. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  16. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  17. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time?
  18. What procedure I need to follow to do part time Ph.D in Management and Economic Honor from Dehradun?
30th September 2015, 11:24 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure for doing Ph.D in Management part time while working in a public sector?

You need to apply for the course of PhD in the University of your choice.
You also need to find a suitable guide who is willing to guide you for the course of Part Time PhD in HRM.
Once you are able to find a guide you can also apply in the University where he recommends you to for the course of Part Time PhD in HRM.
These are the steps you need to follow now and once you are able to do so you will be able to get admission to the course of Part Time PhD in HRM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?