26th September 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am doing M.Ed now and I want to do PhD in future. Can I do PhD after completion of my M.Ed course? Please reply as soon as possible. What should be the next steps which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for quick answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed?
  2. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Biotechnology for M.Sc in Biotechnology & Management postgraduate? Job opportunities after completing PhD in Biotechnology?
  4. What are the courses that I have to complete in order to do research?
  5. What should I do further to study PhD after completing MBA in Finance?
  6. Can I study PhD in Journalism if completed in Area Studies? Age limit to apply for it? Possibility to get job after completing PhD in Journalism?
  7. Information about ICWA? Can I join this course after completing 12th?
  8. Is it necessary to do M.Phil to study PhD? Topics related to Political Science to study in PhD?
  9. How can I study PhD in India if Teaching in Qatar?
  10. Scope of Biomedical engineering? Opportunities to study Biomedical in Singapore?
  11. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  13. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th Non Medical? Is there any other course? Is National Defence Academy helpful? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do between PhD(Nutrition) and job after completing M.Sc?
  15. How to do PhD after completing PG M.Sc in Zoology?
  16. What is the scope after passing BSc?
  17. Can I study PhD in Genetics if going to pursue M.Sc in Anthropology?
  18. Which language course should I opt after completing graduation in Botany so that it may be helpful in finding jobs?
1st October 2015, 12:30 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?

Yes you can pursue the course of PhD after the course of M.Ed.
You need appear for the UGC-NET Examination and once you are able to crack the NET Examination you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD.
You will be able to take admission to the University of your choice according to the marks you have obtained in the NET Examination.
Once you are able to do these steps you will be able to take admission to the course of PhD.
It will be also helpful for you to get a job in the future if you have a PhD Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?