25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility and career opportunities after completion of Ph.D in statistics?

Sir/Mam,

I am pursuing B.B.A. and want to do Ph.D in statistics, am I eligible for this? is there good job opportunities after this?which institute is best for this course? Can someone please take some time and answer me on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  2. What are the career opportunities available after completion of Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  3. Career opportunities in statistics field? I have completed MSc statistics from VNSGU
  4. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  6. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  7. Scope after doing M.Tech course? Should I do Job or M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  9. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  10. What are the career opportunities available after doing MS in abroad?
  11. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  12. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  13. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  14. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  15. Am I eligible to do MS in abroad after completion of B.Sc Statistics course?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in distribution theory after completion of post graduation in statistics?
  18. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
30th September 2015, 11:15 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility and career opportunities after completion of Ph.D in statistics?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of PhD in Statistics.
You need to pursue the course of B.Sc in Statistics or B.Sc in Mathematics followed by M.Sc in Statistics or M.Sc in Mathematics after that you need to crack the UGC-NET Examination to be eligible for the course of PhD in Statistics.
So in your case you can pursue the course of MBA followed by PhD in the subject of your choice from the courses you studied in BBA and MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?