17th April 2015, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?

I am a mba in finance and want to know the syllabus of phd entrance test? What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? Is it possible for me to get into Ph.D after completion of MBA? Can someone guide me with the complete details on the same. Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Pune offering Ph.D in Management? Syllabus of the entrance test? Important dates for the entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the syllabus of entrance test for PhD course in management at Pondicherry university?
  3. Which are the universities available in Pune to do Ph.d in Management? Dates of the entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. Sample papers for PhD Management entrance test
  6. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  7. Procedure and schedule for Ph.D entrance exam in 2011 after Masters of Management science in System Management?
  8. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  9. Information about syllabus of integrated PhD at IISc?
  10. Which university provides PhD in Management?
  11. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  12. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  13. How may I do Ph.D without giving any entrance exam? List of institutions offering such course through correspondence? Is this available online?
  14. Procedure to apply in Ranchi University PAT for M.Phil(Management) postgraduate?
  15. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to do PhD in CSE at Abroad? Syllabus for entrance exam?
  17. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  18. PTU University PhD Mathematics entrance exam syllabus?
21st April 2015, 10:33 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? What is the syllabus followed for the entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a mba in finance and want to know the syllabus of phd entrance test? What is the procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Management? Is it possible for me to get into Ph.D after completion of MBA? Can someone guide me with the complete details on the same. Thanks.
Weil, MBA is also concerned as a Master degree course, so you are eligible to apply for a PhD in Management after completing an MBA.

Those candidates who have completed Master degree course in Management or its equivalent qualification are eligible. At least 55% marks in Master degree in appropriate branches from a recognized university. Candidates appearing in final examination may also apply

Admission to the PhD Management course is carried out on the basis of written examination as well as personal interview conducted by the respective university. Eligible candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format. Generally, the admission notification for PhD Management course is released during the month of March/April which will be updated on the official website and also published in respective college notice board as well.

For details on how to apply, please visit the respective university official website.

Here, i have attached PhD Management entrance exam syllabus. Please, go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for Ph_d_ entrance test 2012-13.pdf(129.6 KB, 557 views)
File Type: pdf Ph_D_ (Management) Syllabus and Scheme.pdf(93.9 KB, 2122 views)
File Type: pdf Management.pdf(37.2 KB, 239 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?