4th September 2015, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for part time Ph.D course in Microbiology?

Hi,

I am priya. i have completed my m.phil., in microbiology. To do my phd in the same discipline how to apply and will the university provide Stiffend? Can someone please answer me on this as soon as possible to me? It will be helpful.

23rd September 2016, 06:52 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for part time Ph.D course in Microbiology?

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it can definitely pursue the Ph.D course.
To do Ph.D in the above mentioned subject, candidates after completing Masters must have appeared in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission to study Ph.D course. Yes, definitely University will provide stipend to the merit listed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?