28th August 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure I need to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?

Respected Sir/Madam,
Now I am doing my P.G[M.Sc- Computer Science] at Vellalar College for Women, Thindal, Erode.
I am having the plan to do my PhD in part time basis.
Is it possible? If possible,
I want the complete fees structure?
Next What i have to do?

31st August 2015, 03:59 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure I need to follow to apply for Ph.D part time?

Yes it is possible to do part time PhD. You need to select the University from where you want to do your Part Time PhD and then you need to apply for the Part Time PhD Course.
If you are selected after the Interview you will be eligible to pursue the course of PhD.
The Fee Structure varies from University to University so you need to first choose your University then further in depth details can be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?