16th June 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Finance?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I wish to persue phd can u help me in this regard.....What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Finance? I just wanted to know the eligibility criteria and other things which I need to follow up to get the admission. Thanks for helping!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study PhD in Finance after completing MBA(Finance)? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  3. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Are practical fundas required to PhD in Finance?
  4. After M.Com Finance can I opt for Ph.D? Which others subjects could I choose? For which Ph.D would I be eligible for?
  5. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Finance in Andhra Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Detailed procedure to study Integrated PhD program from a recognized university for MBA(Finance) 2nd year student?
  8. Eligibility and selection procedure of PhD in Finance at Punjab university?
  9. Is it good to do Ph.D in Finance? What is the scope for it?
  10. How may I do Ph.D? List of subjects I can take in Ph.D? What's the applying procedure? I've completed B.Sc(Mecs) with 64% marks and did MBA(finance)
  11. How to pursue Ph.D in Finance?
  12. How can I do my Ph.D through correspondence? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Universities to pursue Ph.D in Financial Management for SFO(US)? Basic criteria for admission?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Management for MBA(Finance) 3rd semester student?
  16. Can I do PhD after MCA? Procedure to apply?
  17. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  18. What books should I refer for PhD in Finance?
18th June 2015, 02:46 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Finance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I wish to persue phd can u help me in this regard.....What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in Finance? I just wanted to know the eligibility criteria and other things which I need to follow up to get the admission. Thanks for helping!
Candidates applying for the PhD in Finance, should have completed a Master's Degree in Finance as a main subject from a recognized university. Applicants should also have studied Finance subject at the Graduate level.

Candidates are required to score at least 55% of the marks Graduation level and relaxation will be given up to 5% of marks fro reserved category students.

Admissions in PhD Finance course are made on the basis of entrance examination and Interview conducted by the respective university. Those candidates who are qualified in GATE/ SLET/ /CSIR (JRF) etc. examinations are exempted from attending the written test.

You can apply to this PhD finance course in offline mode as well as online mode. You can download the application through the official website concerned university. It is mandatory that should have a valid email id and mobile number at the time of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?