16th June 2015, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing Ph.D in Maths?

How I will get admission in phd ? i have complited B sc(maths)with third division ,then i have complited B ed in then M sc(maths) in second division(48%)in second year of Msc i got 55% I working in high school (PRIVATE)from 18years Now i am feeling to complete phd

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing Ph.D in Maths? -- [New]
  2. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  3. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this?
  4. Admission procedure for Ph.D in Maths through correspondence from a good University?
  5. Can I appear for Ph.D(mathematics) after doing B.Ed from MSc Maths
  6. How may I do Ph.D in Maths through correspondence? I've done B.Sc(Maths) and M.Sc(Maths)
  7. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of doing PhD in Maths from IIT?
  9. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  10. How can I get admission to do Ph.D after completion of Masters in Maths?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  12. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  13. Procedure to do PhD in Maths? It's advantages in current market?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  15. Best colleges for me to do Ph.D from Jodhpur? I am a MSc Maths student
  16. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  17. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Information about Guides for PhD in MAths?
18th June 2015, 03:09 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for doing Ph.D in Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How I will get admission in phd ? i have complited B sc(maths)with third division ,then i have complited B ed in then M sc(maths) in second division(48%)in second year of Msc i got 55% I working in high school (PRIVATE)from 18years Now i am feeling to complete phd
Well, your overall percentage in M.Sc Mathematics should be 55% of marks to be eligible for PhD Mathematics course. Please, refer the below PhD in Mathematics eligibility criteria,

Master degree holders with Mathematics as a main subject from any of the recognized University are eligible to apply. Candidates with at least 55% aggregate percent marks in Master's Degree can apply for this course. In case of SC/ST candidates are required to score at least 50%.

Normally, the admission to the PhD in Mathematics is based on the Admission Test and Interview conducted by the concerned university. Candidates are required to qualify for the Ph.D entrance examination in order to get admission. PhD in Mathematics application forms can be downloaded from the official website of the concerned university. Every university have the online application mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?