30th July 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Marketing?

What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Marketing? Can someone please let me know the information which I have to follow for the same? It would be really good if you can answer me back the information as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  2. Detailed information about Part Time PhD in Marketing/Finance/HR course in Mumbai and Pune Universities?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai? -- [New]
  4. Is there any university which offers Ph.d in Marketing? How can I apply for it?
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  8. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  10. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  11. What is the procedure followed for joining Ph.D Management course?
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Marketing?
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  17. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
  18. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
26th May 2016, 11:01 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Marketing? Can someone please let me know the information which I have to follow for the same? It would be really good if you can answer me back the information as soon as possible!

Thanks!
The aspirants can do PhD in Marketing in part time in Amity University, Mumbai. The eligibility to do PhD in Marketing is that the candidates should have a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the PhD programme. You will be exempted from the entrance if you already cleared the NET of UGC/CSIR/ICAR/GPAT/ICMR/GATE in the last 2 years. The interview is mandatory for all.
You can check the details in the website link given Click Here.
27th May 2016, 12:29 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Marketing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
The admission procedure for PhD in Part time same as that of Full time PhD course. Those who interested to pursue for PhD in Marketing through distance mode must satisfy below criteria;

The applicant must complete Master Degree or its equivalent qualification with not less than 55% from a recognized university or college. First preference will be given to the candidate who studied Marketing subject at Master degree level.

The applicant need to appear and qualify in entrance exam such as UGC NET entrance exam in order to get admission.

Universities Offering PhD in Marketing through Part Time Mode:

- Chitkara University
Official website - Click Here

- IBS Hyderabad
Official website - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?