26th July 2015, 12:29 AM
Unregistered

How much time will take to complete Ph.D course?

How much time will take to complete Ph.D course? What are the things which we need to follow up to ensure that we can complete the course in a faster phase? Can someone please provide met he complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Average time required to complete PhD in India?
  2. Which courses to study for pursuing PhD? How long does it takes?
  3. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  4. Should I study correspondence PhD if Teaching at Higher Secondary Level? Course duration of PhD? -- [New]
  5. What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit?
  6. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  7. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get phd in mathemics notification details?
  9. Does Jodhpur National University provide Ph.D in Biotechnology? How much is the fees and how much time will it take to complete Ph.D?
  10. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  11. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  12. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  13. Can I appear for CSIR NET exam after completing MSc Physics with 61.5% from recognized university?
  14. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  15. Is it possible to do PhD without entrance? Procedures and timing of classes?
  16. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  17. PhD part time/full time Computer Science in IIT or Foreign university?
  18. How much time does it take to complete Ph.D in Europe?
26th May 2016, 11:02 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How much time will take to complete Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How much time will take to complete Ph.D course? What are the things which we need to follow up to ensure that we can complete the course in a faster phase? Can someone please provide met he complete information on the same as soon as possible?

Thanks!
The duration of PhD will vary because it is depending on the individual’s skill set. The maximum duration for PhD in IGNOU is 5 years and for M.Phil is 4 years. The full time PhD candidate shall work continuously in the department under a supervisor for a minimum period of 3 years after provisional registration and before submission of the thesis (in Madras University). You can check the details in the university website also.
27th May 2016, 12:14 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much time will take to complete Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thanks!
Well, the duration for PhD course not fixed. To complete the PhD course one required to work under a Research work and develop skill in a Particular topic. However, the minimum duration will be four years and Maximum five years based on the individual skill.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?