7th July 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Germany after completion of M.Pharmacy course?

I had completed m.pharmacy. i want to do phd in germany please guide me sir? Can you please provide me the details on which I need to follow up on the same? Awaiting for the response on this. Please guide me with the right answer.

18th July 2016, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Germany after completion of M.Pharmacy course?

For admission in Ph.D abroad you can appear for GRE which is widely accepted by most of the reputed universities around the world for research programme admission. You have to appear for IELTS/TOEFL also to prove your English proficiency. A qualifying score is needed in this exam according to university standards.

Once you have these scores, then you can proceed to apply for admission at any university situated abroad. Most of the universities abroad have online procedure for admission. You can easily apply through their official website and these scores will be required during applying. Good scores can certainly increase your chances of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?