23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Can you please guide me with the information which I need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the quick response on this. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  2. Institutes and admission procedure for PhD in Microbiology?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges offering Phd course after doing MSc Microbiology?
  9. Is there any vacancy present in a good company to do PhD in Microbiology?
  10. Part time PhD Marine Microbiology offering colleges in India?
  11. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  12. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  14. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  15. Colleges providing Ph.D course after MSc in Microbiology in Hyderabad?
  16. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry?
  17. PhD Microbiology without GRE in USA?
  18. Is there any difficulty to do PhD in Medical Microbiology being a General Microbiology postgraduate? Where can I study?
26th July 2016, 12:32 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

In order to get admission in PhD in microbiology after completion of M.Sc(Microbiology), candidate will have to appear for any one of the entrance examination, such as;

> GATE.

> M.Phil.

> SLET.

> NET, etc.

You will have to fill up the admission form of the prospective Institute, you will then have to appear and clear PhD entrance examination of the prospective Institute, if you haven't appeared for any of the above one.

Once you have cleared the examination, you will have to clear an interview round and then you will be most eligible to pursue the course.
28th July 2016, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D Microbiology after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?

To do Ph.D in Microbiology after the completion of M.Sc in Microbiology, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Once qualified in the NEt examination, candidates can take admission to do Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?