23rd July 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get direct admission to Ph.D Hindi after completion of M.Phil?

Am I eligible to get direct admission to Ph.D Hindi after completion of M.Phil? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please explain me the complete information on this?

Thank you!

25th July 2016, 06:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission to Ph.D Hindi after completion of M.Phil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get direct admission to Ph.D Hindi after completion of M.Phil? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed for the same? Can you please explain me the complete information on this?

Thank you!

Yes, you are eligible to get admission without entrance examination to PhD in Hindi after completion of M.Phil in Hindi. Those interested candidates should hold an M.Phil and Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university for pursuing PhD in Hindi. There will be an interview for the candidates before the admission. The PhD in Hindi is available in the following institutions;
Goa University - Website Link
IGNOU - Website Link
Kuvempu University - Website Link
28th July 2016, 12:36 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get direct admission to Ph.D Hindi after completion of M.Phil?

I am happy to say you that you can get direct admission to study Ph.D in Hindi after the completion of M.Phil in Hindi.
Candidates those who have completed Post Graduation and M.Phil degree in Hindi from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for Ph.D course in Hindi. There will be an interview process for the admission under the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?