7th July 2016, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Ph.D Nanotechnology?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I am completed M.Sc (analytical Chemistry) in April please gauid me to get admission for phd in nanotechnology.? What are the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can you please give me the complete procedure for this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  2. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  3. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  5. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  6. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  7. Am I eligible for doing PhD in Bio-materials/Nanotechnology?
  8. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  9. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  10. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  11. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to do master in Nanotechnology after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure?
  13. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry while working as a junior scientist for Nanotechnology project?
  14. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  15. Does Amity University offer M.Sc(Nanotechnology)? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  18. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
11th July 2016, 05:21 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Ph.D Nanotechnology?

It is very good that you are interested to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology.
To do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing Masters degree, you should first appear in the UGC NET examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to opt for Ph.D course in Nanotechnology.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
There is no age criteria for NET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?