6th September 2012, 01:52 AM
neeralitinkku

How to do master in Nanotechnology after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure?

Hi,
I have completed my B.pharma,i want to do my master in nanotechnology .What will be procedure to get admission in collage for this course?Which exam i need to give to get admission in best collage in India?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  2. What is the future in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field from Mumbai University? What are the jobs available in Nanotechnology after completing engineering in IT field
  3. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course? -- [New]
  4. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  5. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  6. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  7. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. Can I go for nanotechnology course? What is the procedure? I am a 12th pass student
  10. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  11. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  12. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  13. In which companies can I join the Nanotechnology field after completing M.Tech Polymer Nanotechnology?
  14. Jobs in Nanotechnology In India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  16. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Master Of Science after completing B.Tech(ME)? Where to pursue MS, in India or abroad?
  18. What should I do to get a Job after completion of B.Sc in Zoology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?