23rd May 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?

PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMIT IN B.TECH IN NANOTECHNOLOGY AFTER RECENY xii

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed procedure to apply for B.Sc(Nanotechnology & Physics) with scholarship in Japan?
  2. Procedure to do B.Sc in Nanotechnology and Physics in Japan with scholarship?
  3. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  4. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  5. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  6. How to do master in Nanotechnology after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure?
  7. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  9. Does Amity University offer M.Sc(Nanotechnology)? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  11. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NCL for nanotechnology after completion of 12th?
  13. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  14. Best colleges in India for Nanotechnology? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  15. Is btech nanotechnology available in any tamilnadu colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I go for nanotechnology course? What is the procedure? I am a 12th pass student
  17. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  18. B.Tech Nanotechnology holder can write IITJAM for M.Sc?
13th June 2011, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Tech in Nanotechnology?

pls tell me the procedure to get admit in B.tech in nanotechnology.
15th June 2011, 08:19 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

see, B.Tech in Nanotechnology is not provided in India generally in India.

as it is specialization paper.

and it is a research oriented papers. so basically you can do Mtech in Nanotechnology if you can do btech in Mechanical or electronics.

all the best.............
17th June 2011, 05:25 PM
kartavya99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
PLS TELL ME THE PROCEDURE TO GET ADMIT IN B.TECH IN NANOTECHNOLOGY AFTER RECENY xii
you can get nanotechnology as your branch in graduation by qualifying iit-jee. only these institutes have this branch:

all iits
bits pilani
amity

29th December 2011, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

can u pls tell me the procedure to get M.Tech in nanotechnology in IISC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?