16th April 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course?

Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course? -- [New]
  2. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  4. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  5. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  7. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  8. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  9. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  11. What's the Procedure for getting admission in PhD(Hindi) in Kakatiya university through correspondence? I've completed my PG(Hindi) from Andra university
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  14. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How may I join B.Ed program or PhD in Hindi as I have scored below 50% marks in my MA (Hindi)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  18. How may I do PhD in Hindi? I've completed PG in Hindi with 61% marks
20th April 2016, 12:58 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

What is the procedure followed for getting Ph.D Hindi admission? Am I eligible to apply if I have got 68% marks in PG Hindi course? Can someone please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
The aspirant has to apply to the PhD in Hindi through online or offline mode. The eligibility to study the PhD in Hindi is a pass in M.A in Hindi with 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission to the course. The aspirant can check the other details in the website of the concerned university. The course is available in many universities in India like
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?