2nd March 2016, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?

After passed m.phill hindi any enterance exam in phd hindi? what procesure we follow to take admission in phd hindi? is there entrance exam in phd hindi after passed m.phill. hindi? what procedure we follow to take admission in phd hindi in ignou?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi?
  4. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  5. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  6. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi to a postgraduate?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  8. IGNOU PhD Hindi entrance test old question papers
  9. How can I study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  10. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  11. Procedure to do Ph.d in Hindi after completing Hindi from IGNOU?
  12. What's the procedure for getting admission in PhD(maths) through correspondence from IGNOU university? Is there any entrance exams for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Hindi?
  15. Best university to study PhD in Hindi for M.Phil candidate in India? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Hind at Banaras Hindu University? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Criteria for admission in PhD Hindi? Whether PhD in Hindi would be helpful for me?
  18. How to do M.Phil in hindi IGNOU correspondence? Procedure for admission?
2nd March 2016, 11:50 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After passed m.phill hindi any enterance exam in phd hindi? what procesure we follow to take admission in phd hindi? is there entrance exam in phd hindi after passed m.phill. hindi? what procedure we follow to take admission in phd hindi in ignou?
The eligibility to study the PhD in Hindi through IGNOU is an M.Phil and a Postgraduate Degree in Hindi with a minimum of 55% marks. You can apply to the course either online or offline. There is no entrance examination for this programme. Application Forms will be processed by the Discipline. Please, find the below attachment,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?