27th June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?

Hello everyone,
I want to apply for PhD in Commerce. Can you please tell me when is the entrance exam of Burdwan University? How can I apply? what is the last date of applying PhD? What is the procedure to get registration? Please clear my all doubts.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
  2. Procedure to apply for JNU PhD(English) entrance exam? Last date of application?
  3. Whether I have to reappear in entrance exam for doing PhD in Biotechnology? Name of universities and Date of submission of application?
  4. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University?
  5. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  6. Registration procedure and examination date of JNTU Ph.D entrance exam?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  8. What's the procedure for applying Ph.D program in Meerut University? What's the last date for form submission for the same? How may I get the application forms for the same? Will they conduct any exam for the same?
  9. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  10. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  11. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
  12. Detailed information, syllabus, examination date and pattern of Pune University PhD entrance exam?
  13. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  14. Date of start of registration process for AIIMS PG entrance exam? Procedure to fill the form? Date of the exam?
  15. How to apply for Ph.d programme at Burdwan University or Jadavpur University?
  16. Registration date for Ph.D programme at Pune University?
  17. Can I get registration of IPCC exam without qualifying for CPT entrance exam? Procedure for registration and the fee structure for registration? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
30th June 2015, 02:03 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?

You can apply in Burdwan University for the PhD course if you can crack the UGC-NET Examination or you can give the Entrance Examination conducted by Burdwan University itself.
If you can crack the NET Examination then you can do the course with a Scholarship.
The application must be done online for both the Entrance Examination.
To apply for NET you must visit the website "http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/welcome.aspx" and then you will have to apply there for the Examination.
The last date is 15th July 2015 for the application of the Entrance Examination of Burdwan University.
Once you clear the Entrance Examination you will be eligible for admission to the course of PhD in Commerce.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?