1st March 2017, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for taking admission in M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74 percentage marks?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am alka sengar. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74 percentage marks? Can you please get the details on the same soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed? -- [New]
  2. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which one should I do after completion of MBA course? Ph.D or M.Phil?
  4. Which one I should opt after completion of MBA course? M.Phil or Ph.D?
  5. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities
  6. Which one choose between M.Phil and Phd? What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D in IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  9. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?
  11. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  12. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  13. What should I do next to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of M.Sc degree in applied statistics?
  14. What are the post graduate courses in biomedical engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  16. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Statistics after completion of B.Com and MBA with Finance?
  18. What is the admission criteria of Ph.D? I have done MBA and want to do Ph.D
3rd March 2017, 05:22 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission in M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74 percentage marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am alka sengar. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74 percentage marks? Can you please get the details on the same soon as possible? Thank you!

For taking admission to do M.Phil or PhD in Statistics after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74% marks, you have to apply to the university you want to join. The basic eligibility to study M.Phil or PhD in Statistics will be a pass in Master’s Degree in Statistics with at least 55% marks. The admission to the course is done through an entrance examination and interview. So you are eligible to do M.Phil or PhD in Statistics after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74% marks. You have to contact the university statistics department for more details. The above given is the common procedure for taking admission in M.Phil and PhD courses. The M.Phil and PhD courses are available in various universities in India.
3rd March 2017, 09:58 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for taking admission in M.Phil or Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Statistics with 74 percentage marks?

To pursue Ph.D after the completion of M.Sc in Statistics with 74% of marks in it, you should first qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can apply in different Colleges offering the said course to pursue it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?