27th February 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?

Sr/Mam
I have done msc in organic chemistry. what is the procedure for phd whether i am eligible or not .my percentage in msc is 57%.? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful for me.
natasha

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Com after completion of B.Com?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in English after completion of MA in English? -- [New]
  6. Joining as JRF to do PhD
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MA English with 50% marks from IGNOU?
  8. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc botany with 52% marks?
  12. What is the marks criteria required in B.E to do Ph.D after M.Tech?
  13. Can I do PhD in Maths after completing Engineering? Qualification and eligibility criteria?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D course after completion of BAMS course?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  16. Institutes offering M.Phil in Biochemistry?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  18. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
27th February 2016, 03:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D course? Am I eligible after completion of M.Sc course with 57% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sr/Mam
I have done msc in organic chemistry. what is the procedure for phd whether i am eligible or not .my percentage in msc is 57%.? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful for me.
natasha

After completion of M.Sc degree with 57% in organic chemistry, you are eligible for Ph.D course but you must have valid CSIR NET score.

Those candidates who have completed BS-4 years program/BE/B.Tech/B. Pharma/MBBS/Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc. or Equivalent degree with at least 55% marks are eligible for CSIR NET exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?