28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the process of doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?

What is the process of doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course? Can you please give me the answer on this soon as possible? I just wanted to know the right information on this to proceed. So please do not take more time to answer. Thanks!

28th August 2015, 05:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process of doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the process of doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course? Can you please give me the answer on this soon as possible? I just wanted to know the right information on this to proceed. So please do not take more time to answer. Thanks!
After completion of MCA degree you can just qualify in GATE or UGC NET exam to become a Ph.D degree holder. because without having GATE and UGC NET score card you can not apply for Ph.D course.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test. This exam is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?