7th July 2016, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after completion of M.Sc IT? Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D course?

Am in msc it part 2.what is the next after my msc
am totaly confused what to do ?
Mtech 4m iit nit iiit could b best 4 me??
Or just go 4 phd. Can you please provide me the details on the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after completion of M.Sc IT? Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D course?
  2. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  4. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
  5. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  6. How to do Ph.D in IT? I have done B.E from AMIETE, Lodhi Road
  7. Which is the better choice between M.Tech or PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Can I apply for Ph.D in Life Sciences programme in NIT if completed M.Sc(Microbiology) through GATE?
  11. How much will I be able to earn after completion of Ph.D? What is the scope of completion of Ph.D?
  12. Can i do Ph.D in reputed US universities?
  13. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How much GATE Scholarship is provided through MHRD?
  15. Which is better between Ph.D and M.Tech after completing MCA, M.Phil
  16. Post Graduation through regular mode after Graduation from correspondence/distance education mode?
  17. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  18. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
11th July 2016, 05:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after completion of M.Sc IT? Can I go for M.Tech or Ph.D course?

After completing your M.SC in IT which is a Masters degree course, you must go for Ph.D degree course.
Ph.D courses can be done after completing Masters degree course with a minimum of 55% of marks from a recognised University.
To do Ph.D candidates need to qualify in the UGC-NET examination in order to be eligible for Ph.D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?