25th September 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do now to pursue Ph.D course after completion of B.Com?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my B.Com and I want to do PhD. So, to do my masters should I choose MBA or M.Com? Can you please answer me with the complete information on the same? It will be really good if you can answer me soon on this.

26th September 2015, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do now to pursue Ph.D course after completion of B.Com?

Post graduation subject is important of you are going for PH.D admission. If you want to do research in management then MBA is good for you. For commerce PH.D you have to pursue M.Com course.

At present you have B.Com degree which is not enough for research program. Therefore, you have to take admission in post graduation and complete it with at least 55% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?