11th April 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?

I have completed pg in app psy. Now i want to pursue phd. How & from where i can do that? I really need this information to given soon to me as I need to apply for the course soon as possible as well. Kindly help me for the same. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.A. in psychology after graduation in B.B.A.?
  2. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  3. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  4. What should I do to become a criminal psychologist?
  5. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
  6. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  8. Where I can do the B.Ed course via distance mode after completion of Ph.D in Psychology?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue post graduation in psychology?
  11. Is it necessary to have Graduation in Psychology in order to opt Post Graduation in Psychology?
  12. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  13. Eligibility for PhD in Psychology?
  14. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  15. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  16. List of colleges for graduation or post graduation course from psychology in Delhi regions?
  17. What are the provision in Mumbai university to pursue post graduation in Psychology?
  18. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
13th April 2015, 02:32 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?

You can study PhD in Psychology once you have cleared the NET Examination.
After you clear the NET Examination then you will have to also clear a Interview that will be taken by the University you choose to pursue your PhD from.
These are the two hurdles that you will have to clear to get yourself the chance to get admitted as a PhD Scholar in the University of your choice.
The Best Institutes to pursue the course of PhD in Psychology are:
1. Delhi University
2. Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi
3. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
These are the three best Institutes and you should aim to get yourself admitted in any one of them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?