24th July 2016, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc first year Analytical Chemistry?

What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc first year Analytical Chemistry? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  3. What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc first year Analytical Chemistry?
  4. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  5. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  7. Which university is best to do Ph.D in Analytical Chemistry?
  8. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  9. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  10. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  11. How can I pursue Ph.D in Chemistry through GATE?
  12. Eligibility to do M.Sc(Analytical Chemistry) for a candidate after completion of B.Sc(Chemistry)?
  13. Which Universities in Andhra Pradesh offer PhD in Analytical Chemistry? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  14. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  16. What is the qualification required for doing Ph.D?
  17. What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry?
  18. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
23rd December 2016, 01:28 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc first year Analytical Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to pursue Ph.D after completion of M.Sc first year Analytical Chemistry? Can you please guide me with the complete information which I have to follow? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the information soon. Thanks!
Sorry, it is not possible to do PhD after completion of M.Sc first year Analytical Chemistry. To pursue PhD, you have to complete the M.Sc course with over 55% marks. After completion of M.Sc you can apply for PhD Chemistry program through online or offline based on the requirement of the university you wish to apply. The admission to the PhD program will be done on the basis of your performance in the entrance examination and interview. If you clear the NET or SET examinations then you will be exempted from the entrance examination. You can contact the university chemistry department in person for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?