29th October 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

What subject should I choose in UGC NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances of getting questions from previous year?

What subject should I select for ugc-net if I have done msc in microbiology?
are there any chances for getting questions from previous papers?

Related Questions:
  1. Which subject should I select in NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Syllabus and books available in marketing? Coaching classes in Pune?
  2. Can I give UGC NET exam after completing MSc in statistics
  3. Am I eligible to appear for both UGC CSIR NET and UGC NET exam after doing MSc In Marine Science? If I score 55% in BSc Microbiology will I face any problem to appear for lectureship or JRF?
  4. M.Sc in biochemistry or M.Sc microbiology? what's better?
  5. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. In which subject should I complete my MSc after finishing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Microbiology subjects?
  7. Which subjects should I choose for UGC Exam having finished B.Sc in Microbiology and M.Sc in Zoology?
  8. Which one is best UGC NET or CSIR NET? How to prepare? Best books?
  9. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. IGNOU M.Sc in Dietetics-Food Microbiology and Safety Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology Final General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Subject to choose for M.Sc? University to apply in? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do both Microbiology and Biotechnology? I have done MSc
  14. Previous year question paper of entrance exam for admission in M.Sc. in Microbiology after B.Sc.(H) in Zoology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Which subject to choose for SET? I am doing BSc in Biotechnology
  18. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
30th October 2014, 07:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What subject should I choose in UGC NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances of getting questions from previous year?

You are eligible only for UGC NET Life Sciences subjects. Microbiology is a life science subject and you can apply for UGC NET with this subject choice. There is percentage criteria for UGC NET and you must have at least 55% marks in your M.Sc Microbiology course. Candidates who belong to reserved category will get relaxation of 5% marks.

The questions can't be predicted in a exam like UGC NET. You have to study very thoroughly to clear this examination, then only you can clear this examination. Don't expect that questions will come from this section or some other section. You have to concentrate on each and every topic, so that you don't miss anything.

You can take clue out of previous question papers about the pattern of the exam and what kind of questions are asked. You can also practice mock test papers to test your preparation. There are many online mock tests conducted for UGC NET, you just have to pay a amount to access the services.
17th March 2019, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What subject should I choose in UGC NET after M.Sc Microbiology? Chances of getting questions from previous year?

I have completed msc dietetics and food service management. Can I apply for net in life science category??
6th September 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Pg of microbiology After qualifying life sciences in UGC NET in which subject we can do phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?