15th January 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the value of PGDM in Marketing for doing Ph.D. further?

Hi,

I have done PGDM in marketing field. I am planning to do Ph.D. next. So i want to know about the value of my course for Ph.D. admission?

15th January 2016, 11:14 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the value of PGDM in Marketing for doing Ph.D. further?

Yes, PGDM course is equivalent to post graduation course. If you have done your PGDM course from some AICTE recognised institute or university, then only you can apply for Ph.D course.
Candidate must have secure more than 55% marks in PGDM to apply for admission in Ph.D course.
There is no age limit.
Course duration is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I do PhD in Hotel Management? Universities offering PhD as correspondence? 2 5th June 2017 10:26 AM
Am I eligible for PhD after PGDM? Colleges offering PhD in Management? 4 20th July 2015 02:52 PM
Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad? 1 30th April 2015 12:33 PM
In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India? 1 22nd April 2015 06:06 PM
Does Delhi University offers PhD in Management course to MBA(Marketing) postgraduate? Benefits of doing PhD in Management? 1 8th March 2015 07:45 PM