5th October 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of PhD(Financial Studies) will be started in BITS, Pilani?

I want to get an information of Financial Studies PhD course of BITS, Pilani. Can you please provide me the details? And when the admission will be started?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT?
  2. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Can i do MS degree from BITS Pilani by Wipro?
  6. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  7. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  8. Can I get admission in Dual Degree program in BITS Pilani campus after scoring 283 marks in BITSAT?
  9. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  10. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course?
  11. Website details to download the Application form of BITS Pilani
  12. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  13. Whether BITS, Pilani conducts entrance exam for PhD(Financial Studies) admission? How many seats are available?
  14. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  15. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  17. Which institutions are better, BITS Pilani or IIT Hyderabad? Which one to choose between Chemical, Civil and BITS Pilani?
  18. When the admission of Master of Public Health will be started in BITS Pilani? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?