1st November 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

When the admission of Master of Public Health will be started in BITS Pilani? Is there any entrance exam for admission?

I want to know that when the admission in BITS Pilani for Master of Public Health is going to be start? Is there any entrance exam for the admission into this course? Please tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to clear the BITS Pilani entrance exam to get admission at any cost? What to prepare and how to prepare?
  2. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT?
  3. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  4. Polytechnic students can get admission in BITS Pilani or any other campus?
  5. When the admission of PhD(Financial Studies) will be started in BITS, Pilani?
  6. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?
  9. Can I get admission in BITS Pilani having 85.2% in 10+2 boards and 90 marks in entrance exam?
  10. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  11. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani by being a state topper in inter public examination?
  12. Can I get direct admission in BITS Pilani by being a state topper in inter public examination?
  13. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  14. How to take admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani?
  15. Does National Institute of Epidemiology conducts entrance exam for Master of Public Health admission?
  16. Admission in BITS Pilani is possible with 92 marks in entrance exam? Can I get admission in B.Sc if not in B.Tech?
  17. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get direct 2nd year admission into BITS Pilani?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?