13th August 2015, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i do MS degree from BITS Pilani by Wipro?

13th August 2015, 10:53 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can i do MS degree from BITS Pilani by Wipro?

Yes of course. But, you have to crack the WASE Examination.

WASE Eligibility:

You should have completed degree course in physics, chemistry, mathematics or computer science from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate in graduation and 50% marks in 10th and 12th level. You must have studied mathematics at intermediate level. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply.

WASE Registration: Click Here !!!
14th August 2015, 01:14 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you can do MS degree from BITS Pilani through WASE (Wipro Academy of Software Excellence). It is a four year part time MS program. MS syllabus is extremely good. Classes will be conducted on Saturdays and Sundays. There are some advantages and disadvantages also there in it. It is up to ones interest in studies makes the difference.
14th August 2015, 08:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do MS degree from BITS Pilani which will be sponsored by Wipro if you are employee of Wipro and have served Wipro at least 18 months. If there is vacant provision, you can surely get a chance to pursue your MS degree from BITS, Pilani. However, if there are many applicants, then it is upto Wipro who will use its discretion power to select the appropriate candidates as per its needs. You need to sign a bond of further service with Wipro for a particular period after completion of your MS degree course if sponsored by Wipro.
15th August 2015, 04:11 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, if you are employed in Wipro and if there is any vacancy left, you will probably be allowed to do MS from BITS Pilani under the look out of WIPRO, you course fee will be totally looked upon by WIPRO, but for that you will have to possibly sign an agreement in order to pay service to the company for some particular period of time mentioned in the contract.
8th December 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

I am from commerce stream and I will join wipro then will I do mtech from bits pilani sponcerd by wipro?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?