28th November 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?

Hi,
Can you please give me complete details when the PhD application forms for Mathematics release in Jadavpur University? I have a problem that I have heard Jadavpur University has very less seat for PhD Mathematics. Can you tell me the number of seats?

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats available in Jadavpur university for boys and girls separately through JEXPO?
  2. Am I eligible for M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate having completed B.Sc with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry?
  3. Application form submission date for self financing UG programmes? Number of seats available for B.Com honors?
  4. Number of seats in available Engineering colleges of West Bengal?
  5. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  6. How many seats are available in Management quota to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Best stream to study in B.Tech there?
  7. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  8. Exact number of seats in each engineering department of Jadavpur University and Bengal Engineering and Science University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How many sets of MBBS are there in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?
  11. Can I get admission in DU after scoring 87% in 12th in UP Board
  12. Admission in JU for a candidate who scored 195 marks in WBJEE?
  13. Last date of submission of application form for self financing UG? Number of seats available for B.Com General, Accounting and Finance
  14. Am i eligible for MCA course in Jadavpur University? I am a B.A. (CA) graduate.
  15. How to get PG entrance application forms for MBBS in Andhra Pradesh? Number of seats available in each subject? Is management seats available?
  16. How many seats are there in Delhi University? From where can I get the application form? Criteria for entrance of Delhi University?
  17. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  18. Seats available in COMEDK Medical PGET for other states candidate? When the online application form will be available?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?