28th March 2017, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Which government university and topic is best for PhD after M.Sc Agriculture? How much stipend I can get for PhD?

Hello, I have just completed M.Sc agriculture and want to do PhD. Please tell me which government university and topics should I choose for it? How much stipend I can get for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study PhD in Agriculture in ICAR? Stipend offered by them for this PhD?
  2. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  3. Government and Non-Government colleges offering PhD(Zoology) with stipend in India?
  4. Can I pursue PhD in Cooperation in Rural and Agricultural Development?
  5. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  6. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  7. Can I get stipend to do PhD (Defence Studies) in Meerut College? Colleges offering stipend for this PhD?
  8. Phd Admission after M.Phil with 50% marks? Stipend possibilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How much stipend will be offered to me in JNU for PhD(Physics) course?
  10. Can I do PhD with stipend on the basis of GPAT or I have to give exams like CSIR and GATE to get stipend?
  11. Institutions in Gujarat and fee stipend for doing PhD in Pharmacy?
  12. How much it cost to do PhD in Economics from Lovely Professional University, Punjab? Can I get any government stipend? -- [New]
  13. Whether Mahatma Gandhi University offer stipend to PhD in Gandhian Studies students?
  14. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  15. Does Dravidian University offer stipend to PhD(Biotechnology) candidates? Syllabus of this PhD course?
  16. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  18. More than 60% scorer in Masters degree can do PhD directly at Kolhan University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?