5th September 2020, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

When the PhD admission notification will be released in Nagpur University?

Hello, I want to pursue PhD program in Nagpur University. Can I know when the notification for the PhD admission is going to be released in this university? I want to do PhD in Computer Science & Engineering at this university.

8th September 2020, 12:40 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the PhD admission notification will be released in Nagpur University?

Admission in PhD program at Nagpur University is generally starts from December starting. Here is the tentative Date list-

1.Commencement of online applications - 7th December 2020.

2.Last date of online application and printing of application form - 13th December 2020.

For more details you can visit official website given below.
https://nagpuruniversity.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?