26th March 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Punjabi) admission will be released in Delhi University?

Dear friends, I want to join Delhi University for doing PhD course in Punjabi. Can I know when the notification will be released for the admission? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. When the notification of PhD(Persian) admission will be released? Details of this PhD course?
  3. Details about Delhi University entrance exam to apply for BCA course?
  4. When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for DU after passing 12th?
  6. When the notification of Delhi University PhD entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of Machine Design?
  7. When the notification of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech will be released?
  8. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?
  9. When the notification of Delhi University PhD(Zoology) entrance exam will be released? Syllabus of PhD(Zoology) entrance exam?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?
  11. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  12. What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?
  13. When the notification of Delhi University MSc(Forensic Science) entrance exam will be released? -- [New]
  14. What is the last date of applying for Bachelor of Business Studies in India?
  15. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  16. When is the next bank PO clerk exam?
  17. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?
  18. Can I get English Honors in DU after scoring 78% in best four subjects in 12th board
30th September 2019, 09:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PhD(Punjabi) admission will be released in Delhi University?

The important dates of Ph.D. (Punjabi) admission in Delhi University are given below.

IMPORTANT DATES

** Availability and submission of application form 03 Jun 2019

** Closing date for online Registration: 22 Jun 2019

** Dates for the conduct of the Written Examinations: 08 Jul 2019

** Announcement of Results/Grievance Handling: Last Week of Jun 2019
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?