26th March 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

When the notification of PhD(Biostatistics) admission will be released in Rama University?

I want admission in Rama University for PhD program in Biostatistics. I would like to know then when the notification for admission will be release?

Related Questions:
  1. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  2. When the notification of PhD(Punjabi) admission will be released in Delhi University?
  3. When will the notification be released to join BSc nursing course in NTR university? When is the counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When the notification of AMUEEE for admission in B.Tech will be released?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to do PhD in Jyotisaacharya for Master's Degree student?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do doctorate in Hindi?
  7. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  8. What is the procedure to do B.Sc in biotechnology after 12th PCMB?
  9. How can I study PhD in Technology if completed MCA and having 5 years of experience in IT Industry?
  10. When is the next bank PO clerk exam?
  11. How can I apply for Ph.D in Biotechnology after completing M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  12. When the notification for admission in PhD(Urdu) will be released by Allahabad University?
  13. Documents required to get B.Sc (Agriculture) admission in Rama University?
  14. When the notification for MBA admission is released by SRM University? Is this university offered Distance Education? Eligibility to get admission?
  15. When the notification for MBA admission is released by NIIT University? Is this university offered Distance Education? Eligibility to get admission?
  16. Procedure to study M.Phil in Commerce through Regular Mode for M.Com candidate?
  17. When is the government polytechnic lecturer job recruitment going to happen?
  18. How can I apply to study PhD in Information Technology in RDVV, Jabalpur being a MCA postgraduate?
2nd May 2018, 06:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of PhD(Biostatistics) admission will be released in Rama University?

PhD application of Rama University has already released for the year of 2018-2019.
Candidates must have to apply online for the admission through the official website of the University.
Below, I have uploaded the official link for the online admission, just have a lok over it and apply there.
https://www.ramauniversity.ac.in/Adm...ly-Online-4-34
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?