3rd January 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

When SLET will be conducted in Haryana? Syllabus of SLET(Hindi)?

Hello
I want to give SLET exam kindly tell me
when will be conducted in haryana?
what are the syllables have that?????
i want to know the hindi syllabus ....
please help me

4th January 2015, 10:17 PM
coolshaaz

Default Re: When SLET will be conducted in Haryana? Syllabus of SLET(Hindi)?

Haryana SLET 2015 exam dates are not announced till yet.

Syllabus with Exam Pattern for Haryana SLET:

For Paper I:

The first paper has objective type questions on the teaching/ research aptitude generally to test the reasoning ability and comprehension skills of the candidates. It consists of multiple choice based questions of two marks each on quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, English Comprehension Skills and other questions on teaching aptitude respectively.

There will be a total of 60 questions out of which the candidates should attempt 50 compulsorily for qualifying in this paper. The candidates should try to score maximum marks in this paper as it is easier in comparison to other sets of papers.

For Paper II:

This paper is completely based on the subject chosen by the candidate for the exam which means candidate should have thorough knowledge of the subject matter in which he/ she is appearing in the exam. This paper contains a total of 50 questions and all are compulsorily to be attempted by the candidates. The candidates will be required to mark their answers on an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) sheet provided for Paper I and II jointly.

For Paper III:

The candidates at last will attempt the third paper, the cut off marks required for this paper is maximum. It contains descriptive type subjective questions. The candidates should have a deep knowledge of all the concepts and topics coming under the syllabus of the subject chosen for study. The candidates should write in clean and good hand writing so that the examiners do not have any difficulty in reading the answers.

Those candidates who do not qualify in the Paper I and II will not be allowed to appear in the Paper III of the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?