15th October 2014, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

When UGC NET exam for PhD in Mathematics is conducted?

When UGC NET exam for phd in mathematics are conducted for the year 2014-2015 of pune university? Tell me when UGC NET exams for mathematics for year 2014-2015 are conducted..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do Ph.D course in Mathematics? I'm studing in 12th standard
  2. What is the date of announcement of results of UGC NET Mathematics?
  3. Which is better to take whether Management subjects or Commerce subjects for NET exam conducted by UGC?
  4. Done MBA and also answered UGC NET exam : Am I eligible for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  6. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  7. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  8. Am I eligible for Assistant Professor of Mathematics while doing PhD?
  9. Can I appear for CSIR NET Exam and UGC NET Exam being an MCA candidate? In what way I can pursue Ph.D course?
  10. Entrance exam for pursuing PhD from IITs?
  11. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  12. Is it necessary to clear NET exam to take admission in Ph.D?
  13. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  14. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in Commerce after passing UGC NET JRF exam in Commerce?
  16. Syllabus for Entrance Exam for Ph.D in Economics? Selection process in IIT being a candidate of awarded UGC-NET JRF?
  17. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  18. List of Reference Books to prepare for UGC NET Exam in Mathematics?

16th October 2014, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When UGC NET exam for PhD in Mathematics is conducted?

UGC NET exam is conducted twice in a year and you can apply for it, if you have the required qualification.

The qualification required for UGC NET is Master's Degree in relevant discipline with 55% marks from a recognized University. If you have this qualification, then surely you will be eligible for UGC NET.

If you qualify UGC NET, then you will be eligible for lecturer post in government colleges and also for JRF, if you have the age on on your side. The maximum age for JRF is 28 years. There is age relaxation for JRF, if you belong to categories like SC/ST, OBC and Physically handicapped.

Most of the top universities in India give Ph.D admission on the basis of NET score and if you have this score, then surely you can apply for admission.

The notification for Ph.D admission is released by respective universities and you have to apply for admission when it is announced.

21st February 2020, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When UGC NET exam for PhD in Mathematics is conducted?

Can I apply for Pha through net 2020

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?