18th July 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Can I know the admission criteria of Rajasthan University for PhD program in Drawing and Painting? Please let me know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in PhD Drawing and Painting program of Rajasthan University.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?
  2. Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?
  3. How can I get stipend to study PhD in Drawing & Painting? List of institutes in India?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  6. Best university to do PhD in Drawing and Painting? List of entrance exams? -- [New]
  7. Am I appear for the forthcoming NET Exam? I have done BFA in applied arts and MA in drawing and painting
  8. What is the scope of studying PhD in Drawing & Painting?
  9. Details about M.A Painting course, its fee and time of admission? What is the eligibility criteria for M.A in painting?
  10. Entrance exams available to study PhD(Ecology) in Rajasthan University?
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Pharmacy for a postgraduate? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?
  14. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List top 10 colleges for studying Drawing and Painting course?
  16. When the admission of PhD(Ecology) will be started in Rajasthan University? Eligibility to apply?
  17. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  18. U.P Board Intermediate Drawing & Painting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
22nd December 2016, 02:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the admission criteria of Rajasthan University for PhD program in Drawing and Painting? Please let me know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission in PhD Drawing and Painting program of Rajasthan University.

Candidates should have done Master’s Degree in related stream with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the PhD in Drawing & Painting at Rajasthan University. Candidates will be admitted through an entrance examination and interview. Those candidates who have passed CSIR/UGC NET Examination or INSPIR/SLET Examination and Teacher fellowship holders are recruited through interview. The University of Rajasthan – Department of Drawing and Painting website link is Click Here
20th February 2020, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?

I completed ATD diploma & AM degree. I get admission PhD. in drawing & painting.& What is subject in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?