29th December 2015, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

When will the entrance exam conducted for doing Ph.D course?

This is kavitha i have recently completed my Msc in botany through a distance mode, so i need to join Phd, when they will call for entrance test, and i should write NET and JRF Also please sir get me the details.? thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to do PhD after M.Com? Subjects available in PhD entrance exam?
  2. What should I do to become an Astronaut after B.Sc. Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When and where Ph.D in Mass & Communication entrance exam will be held? Can I get admission without any entrance exam?
  4. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at AIIMS?
  6. Steps to follow for getting Ph.D in mathematics? -- [New]
  7. Detailed information about NDRI PhD Entrance Test? Subjects enlisted to study in PhD at NDRI?
  8. For how many times Ph.D entrance exam conducted in a year?
  9. Whether SLET is conducted under State Level in Punjab? Eligibility to attend for PhD candidate?
  10. Biotechnology syllabus of AIIMS PhD entrance exam? Tips to crack this PhD entrance exam?
  11. How to become an Astronaut after Bachelors Degree in Physics?
  12. How to apply for PhD in Nutrition & Diabetics? Is there any entrance exam for it? Schedule of entrance exam?
  13. Can I appear in NIPER PhD entrance exam being a M.Sc in Chemistry(Pharmacoinformatics) candidate?
  14. Is there any entrance exam conducted by IISC for Integrated M.Sc+Ph.D/M.Tech+Ph.D programme? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  15. How to do PhD after M.Pharmacy?
  16. What should I study further to become a Scientist if completed 12th WBCHSE?
  17. What are the various entrance exams available to do Ph.D course?
  18. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
29th December 2015, 11:34 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the entrance exam conducted for doing Ph.D course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
This is kavitha i have recently completed my Msc in botany through a distance mode, so i need to join Phd, when they will call for entrance test, and i should write NET and JRF Also please sir get me the details.? thanks.
You have completed M.Sc in Botany so you are eligible for Ph.D course through CSIR NET exam.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for UGC NET and CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for CSIR NET:-

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?