1st December 2015, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

When will be Ph.D in business administration held?

When Ph.D in business administration will be held? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you. Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PG Diploma holder in Business Administration?
  2. When will be Ph.D in business administration held? -- [New]
  3. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  4. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D being a candidate having completed BE in CSE and MBA in HR?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Business Administration? How to initiate the enrollment?
  7. List of Government colleges which provide Ph.D in Hospital Administration?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  9. Can I apply for government job after passing from UGC approved university? What can I do to be eligible for government job? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course?
  11. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  12. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  13. Possibility to study PhD in Public Administration for a Government employee who has completed Post Graduation?
  14. What are the demands of PhD course for Hospital Administration postgraduate?
  15. Can i get loan for doing Ph.D. in Public Administration?
  16. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  17. Best post in management as fresher?
  18. List of colleges in Ahmedabad providing BMM course?
3rd December 2015, 08:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will be Ph.D in business administration held?

You need a MBA degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for PH.D in Business Administration programme. Admission will be based on your academic record and performance in the screening tests.

Try to qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF because candidates with any one of these scores are preferred by top universities for PH.D admission. There will be interview and viva stage also before selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?